DOUBLE ROLL CRUSHER
The American Pulverizer Double Roll Crusher is ideal for primary and secondary reduction of ROM coal, washed coal, middlings, screenings,
slag, moist clay, limestone, cement, potash, rock, sulfur, lignite, pyrite and other materials where minimum fines are required.
American Pulverizer brings over a century of experience to the design, performance and capacity of these machines to provide unmatched product control with dependable operating efficiency, minimum maintenance and long service life.
Available in a range of sizes to meet your exact specifications.
Components of the Double Roll Crusher include:
- Hand pump for safe, easy hydraulic adjustment of crushing rolls
- Relief springs on each side that adjust for maximum protection from tramp metal damage
- Driven rolls that feature a V-belt and spur gear system for easier maintenance
- Spur gears of case hardened 4140 steel that allow 0'' to 6'' adjustment between crushing rolls
- Crushing rolls use replaceable segments bolted together for easy maintenance
- Sealed bearings in dust-tight pillow blocks for longer life
- Ribbed housings of heavy plate steel reinforced at stress points
- Replaceable liners throughout for maximum ease of maintenance