Vertical Shaft Paper Shredder
American Pulverizer Vertical Shaft Paper Shredders are designed with high productivity and low maintenance as the number one priority. They utilize ⅓ the rotor speed of conventional hammermills which assures significantly less maintenance and quieter operation.
These shredders are ideal for processing slab waste, broke, butt rolls, trim, newsprint, books, lily pads, craft, signatures, magazines, roll waste, corrugated, coated and layered papers, and loose wound rounds.
- Installs easily on most reinforced concrete floors without need of additional foundations
- V-belt drive engineered with a 2.0 service factor
- Discharge position available in any of 16 positions with mill rotation of either clockwise or counter clockwise
- Capacities from 1 to 10 tons per hour
- Can be either conveyor or drop fed from floor above
- Will accept greater surge feed than conventional shredders
- Air evacuation of shredder is required to ensure product sizing and capacities
- Electronic feed control monitor to ensure steady feed from conveyor
- Hooded top for conveyor feed systems
We also offer CP Series machines for larger volume paper shredding.
For questions or other information about our Vertical Shaft Paper Shredders.