FINE GRINDING MILL
American Pulverizer Company combines the economy and capability of hammermills to produce fine end products and provide a broad range of capacities and materials capabilities. American Fine Grinding Mills reflect over a century of experience in design, performance and capacity for unmatched dependability, minimum maintenance and long service life. The resultmaximum efficiency and economy over an extensive range of applications. These applications include clay, limestone, phosphates, wood chips and many, many more.
Standard features of American Pulverizer's Fine Grinding Mills include:
- Six standard models plus unlimited custom sizes to meet exact needs
- Rugged design of rib-reinforced plate steel housings, plus manganese hammers, stirrups or bars with fixed or free-floating hammers
- Compact and complete system that includes feed hopper, motor, screw feeder and motor, mounted on structural steel base
- High production with auger feed to handle materials to -100 mesh in one pass; hammer speeds up to 5000 RPM; perforated plates screen down to 1/32''
- Low maintenance with simple design that includes sealed, lifetime bearings
- Portable unit can be caster-mounted for easy relocation