Save on fuel, reclaim valuable materials, or process waste with American Pulverizer Wood Hogs.
Any wood processing operation can recover more important fuel energy from its own scrap with an American Hog to help.
This equipment reduces woods scraps, chips, veneer, bark and shavings to uniformly-sized chips for blow-fed boiler fuel.
American Pulverizer Wood Hogs pay for themselves in no timeoften in less than a year. They feature high-impact hammer assemblies, extra rotor inertia, high-strength, welded-rib reinforced housings and joints made dust-tight by precision machining.
Other features include:
- Plate steel housing
- Easy-to-reach shredder chamber
- Renewable liners
- Heat-treated alloy steel rotor shaft mounted on anti-friction bearings
- Adjustable plates
- Heavy steel screen plates and grate bars
- Extended base can be furnished for direct or V-belt drive
- Metal trap providing outlet for any tramp metal entering reduction chamber
- Furnished hoppers on request, standard or built to your specifications